Recently, I’ve been looking to upgrade my masturbation experience, and having the right lubrication is important. (Kinky theory dictates one can never have too much lube or too many ropes). On a recent trip to a local sex shop with my partner I picked up a small trial size of Swiss Navy Masturbation Cream to try out. Here’s my experience with the product.
I tend to have sensitive skin, so the first thing I did was to check the product ingredients. The cream contains mineral oil and coconut oil, which explains the textural changes as the cream is used. Swiss Navy starts off thick, reminiscent of a lotion such as Eucerin. Then the cream moves to a pleasant, oily consistency. There are some troubling ingredients, notably glycerin, parabens and dyes. Dimethicone is also present, which has mixed reviews as a skin protectant. I couldn’t find any indication whether the cream was hypoallergenic or dermatologist tested (I use hypoallergenic soaps due to skin issues). Despite this concern, I still decided to use the cream.
Previously, I mentioned how the cream changes consistency. It starts off thick and becomes oily, which I tend to like. I felt as though it adapted to my body temperature quickly, adding to an overall pleasant feeling. The other thing I noticed was how long the cream lasted. My initial application lasted at least 25 minutes without any need to reapply. I enjoyed the fact that Swiss Navy lasted so long, yet never chafed. I reached a solid, enjoyable orgasm and my trepidation about irritated skin was unfounded.
- Pleasant feeling with the right amount of tact and friction
- Neutral odor, no strong scent
- The presence of coconut oil
- Long lasting, a little goes a long way
- Achieves the intended purpose, helping make male bodied masturbation more comfortable.
- Intended as a product for male bodied people
- Not hypoallergenic
- Some questionable ingredients
- Attributes make it incompatible with sex toys or as a penetrative lubricant, single purpose product
- The presence of coconut oil could make it unsuitable for use with condoms
- While not explicitly stated, doesn’t seem to be the best product for female bodied people
Swiss Navy Masturbation cream has one job and it does that job well. It’s made to help guys stroke one out in comfort without having to rely on toys. If you’re male bodied and need a masturbation aid, I would recommend the product. If you’re planning penetrative sex or using toys, find a more suitable, dedicated lubricant. I rate it a buy for male self pleasure.
Play (and stroke) safely and always keep it kinky.
Swiss Navy Masturbation Cream