- Bi.org – A web portal for the bisexual community.
- Bisexual Resource Center – An international organization providing education about and support for bisexual and progressive issues.
- FAQs about Bisexuality
- Five Basic Ways to Be Supportive of Someone Who’s Coming Out as Bisexual
Coming Out Resources
- Getting Bi in a Gay/Straight World
UC and Campus-Specific Resources
Education and Information
- Advocates for Youth’s article: I Think I Might Be Bisexual, Now What Do I Do?
A social/activity group for bisexual adults and friends across Greater Los Angeles.
This site is a project designed to introduce our community to the world. With this site, the goal is to give a voice to the bisexual community, share accurate information, answer questions and provide resources for further learning.
- The Bisexual Resource Center:
The BRC is the oldest national bisexual organization in the U.S. that advocates for bisexual visibility and raises awareness about bisexuality throughout the LGBT and straight communities.
- Los Angeles Bi Task Force (LABTF):
A non-profit organization that promotes education, advocacy, and cultural enrichment for the bisexual/fluid/pansexual communities in the Los Angeles area, and aims to develop a future bisexual resource center.
LGBT individuals face unique challenges with mental health, addiction, and recovery. This page has some great data and resources for this unique issue. Check it out, it might save someone you love.
Challenges for the Non-Monosexual Umbrella
While it is assumed those who identify as bisexual, pansexual, and/or non-monosexual face the same issues as those who are gay and lesbian, there are some issues unique to their experience. We encourage you to learn more about those below:
- #ThisIsLuv: A Black Bisexual Manifesto (Article by Crystal Fleming, published on 02/25/2015)
- 4 Facts That Put the Biggest Myths About Dating Bisexuals to Bed (Article by Eliel Cruz, published on 03/05/2015)
- 5 Ways That Bi Erasure Hurts More Than Just Bisexual People (Article by Milo Todd, published on 12/02/2014)
- 5 Ways to Stand Up to Toxic Messages and Accept Yourself as a Bisexual Person (Article by Erin Tatum, published on 01/25/2015)
- 8 Questions to Stop Asking Bisexual People (Article by Elena Novak, published on 06/16/2014)
- 13 Lies We Have to Stop Telling About Bisexual People (Article by Eliel Cruz, published on 04/22/2014)
- 17 Bisexual Girl Problems (Video by Buzzfeed, published on 12/09/2014)
- 17 Bisexual Guy Problems (Video by Buzzfeed, published on 12/09/2014)
- Bisexual Erasure: I Don’t Feel Queer Enough (Video by GayWrites, published on 06/02/2014)
- Cis Privilege and Identity Policing in the Bi and Pan Community: 3 Harmful Tropes and 3 Ways We Can Unite Instead (Article by Adrian Ballou, published on 01/16/2015)
- I’m Pansexual!? (Video by lacigreen, published on 06/28/2012)
- Monosexism: Battling the Biases of Bi/Panphobia (Article by Erin Tatum, published on 11/27/2013)
- Pansexuality 101: It’s More Than ‘Just Another Letter’ (Article by Kaylee Jakubowski, published on 11/12/2014)
- Things Bisexual People Are Tired of Hearing (Video by Buzzfeed, published on 04/10/2014)